Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Autumn Daisies


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing another memorydex card that I created with these gorgeous flowers from Polka Dot Orchard.  I printed out this trio of daisies from the Whoops A Daisy set (Polka Dot Orchard) and then colored these in some deep orange autumn hues with my Copic markers.  I also used a blending brush to add just a tiny hint of yellow to the background behind the flowers.  It adds a soft little glow to highlight the flowers.

I cut out the colored flower panel with a memorydex die and set it aside while I cut the sentiment.  This sentiment is also from the Whoops A Daisy set.  I cut the words apart and then added them to my flower panel with some foam tape.  I placed this card onto my memorydex "wheel" in front of the other ones I have created.  It's been fun making these cards and filling up this memorydex.  



 

No comments: