Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Glittery Autumn Season


Good morning, friends!  We are still seeing some 90 degree weather here, so it's not completely autumn yet.  We don't really have the brilliant yellows and oranges and reds here, so I thought I'd have a little fun with some brown shades and some glitter.

I started by placing the gorgeous new Oak Elements stencil from A Colorful Life Designs onto some tan cardstock.  I spread some glittery brown paste from Picket Fence Studios over the gorgeous leaves and acorns at the top of the card and let it dry.  Then I stamped the sentiment at the bottom (Honey Bee Stamps) with a dark brown ink.  

I really love the sparkle and the different colors in the glitter paste.  This is how you can liven up a monochromatic brown card - add glitter!  LOL  This Oak Elements stencil has three different variations of leaves and acorns so it is a very versatile stencil.  This one is a Must Have in your crafty stash.

I loved this card so much that I did another one with the Leaves & Acorns stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed this stencil on the same tan cardstock and spread the same glittery paste over the stencil.  After this dried, I added the sentiment (Honey Bee Stamps) that I stamped on vanilla cardstock and cut out with a die.  Look at that glittery goodness!



Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can get the Oak Elements stencil and the Leaves & Acorns stencil and everything else in your cart for 10% off.  Have fun shopping at A Colorful Life Designs!


 

No comments: