Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Technique Junkies Christmas in October release 2022


Happy October 2022 Release Day!


We have new stamps in the Technique Junkies store today.  All of the October 2022 release stamps are 15% off through October 8.  No codes needed - just add the stamps to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

You can save 10% off everything else in the store by using my code, TJ10Holly.  Stock up on some previously released stamps, Shimmering Bliss sprays, stencils, ink pads, and more.

This month we are celebrating Christmas in October!  If you're like me and you "Gotta Have it All," here is a great deal for you.  You can get all of the October release stamps for just $95.40.  What a great price for all of these stamps!  Here's a little picture of all of the release stamps: 




I love making Christmas cards, and I love all of the stamps in this release!  I have so many cards to share with you this month that I decided to show you six of my cards today instead of my usual three for the new release.   

For my first card, I used the Embellished Merry Christmas stamp.  I inked it up with Versamark, stamped it on white cardstock, and then embossed with gold embossing powder.  Using one of the Colorful Blending Brushes, I brushed on some dark green ink and gradually faded it out around the sentiment.



For my second card, I stamped the Let Us Adore Him with a rich blue ink.  The background was created by placing the Shining Star stencil onto some rich blue cardstock and spreading the Pearly Diamond Glitter Paint from Technique Junkies over the stencil.



My next card is a fun departure from my normal Christmas cards.  Usually I'm all about the white Christmas, but I know some people would love to have a "beachy" Christmas.  Some of my friends live on the other side of the globe (Australia) where it's actually summer time on December 25, so this card would be perfect for them.  I used the new Seashell Christmas and the Beachy Christmas sentiment.  The background is the previously released Distressed Paint stamp.


Some of my friends celebrate Hanukkah so this new Menorahs background stamp will come in handy.  I used a sentiment from the previously released Happy Hanukkah set.  Both stamps were inked with Versamark, stamped onto gold cardstock, and embossed with gold embossing powder.  It's nice to do something other than the traditional blue and white cards. 


The new Christmas Bells and Bells Chime (sentiment) go perfectly with each other.  I stamped the Christmas Bells and colored the image with Copic markers.  The Bells Chime was stamped and embossed on vellum and then I adhered the vellum over the colored bells.


My last card today is a traditional Christmas scene.  This beautiful Christmas Tree with Gifts was stamped with a hybrid black ink and then colored with Copic markers.  I also used one of the Colorful Blending Brushes to brush a soft yellow ink over the tree and I let it fade out as I brushed.  I love that soft golden glow.  Then I added some Diamond Stickles to the star and the lights for that sparkly glow.  The sentiment is from the beautiful new Scripted Holidays set.

I'll be sharing more of my cards with these new Technique Junkies stamps throughout the month.  Come on back next week to see what I've created with the two Santa stamps!    

Looking for more inspiration?  Check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with these new release stamps:




Remember, you can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: