Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Mum-derful Birthday


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this card that I made with the new Football Flowers stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  There's a cute little story behind this name - Football Flowers.  Here in Texas, the high school students go crazy at Homecoming and they try to out-do each other by wearing huge mum arrangements.  I've seen some that are bigger than the actual humans that are wearing them.  LOL!  So when Mary Kay (the owner of A Colorful Life Designs) was looking for a name for this stencil, she had those outrageous homecoming mums in mind.  So since homecoming is a football night and the mums are big flower arrangements worn on said football night, she came up with Football Flowers.  How clever is that?

I decided to create a birthday card so I placed the Football Flowers stencil onto some deep yellow cardstock and brushed some dark yellow ink over it.  I added a strip of white cardstock to the bottom of the card with the stamped and die cut sentiment from Hero Arts, and then I tied some ribbon around the card.  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save 10% on this Football Flowers stencil as well as all the other stencils you add to your cart.  Have fun shopping!


 

No comments: