Pages

Monday, October 24, 2022

Glittery Pumpkin Wreath


Today I have a fun glittery pumpkin wreath card to share with y'all.  I used a couple of new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs and some different mediums to create this wreath.

I started by brushing some green ink over the Leaf Frame stencil onto some kraft cardstock.  Then I placed the Pumpkin Wreath stencil over the leafy green wreath and taped it down.  I carefully spread some glittery orange glaze (Picket Fence Studios) over the stencil, then removed the stencil and let it dry.

Meanwhile, I stamped the sentiment (Honey Bee Stamps) with green ink and cut that out with a die.  I also made a little bow from some linen twine.  Once the stenciled panel was dry, I spread some glittery brown glaze (Picket Fence Studios) on the edges for that distressed look.  I added the twine bow and affixed the sentiment with foam tape.

I love the juxtaposition of distressed and glittery, rustic and elegant on this card.  It's such a cool study in contrasts!  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  Check out all the great fall themed stencils that were released this month HERE.  You can grab the Leaf Frame and Pumpkin Wreath stencils and put those in your cart and then browse around in the different Categories.  Happy Shopping!




 

No comments: