Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Misty Trees Believe


Good morning!  Have you started on your Christmas cards?  I've got a pretty good start on mine, and one of them is today's card that I created with stamps from Technique Junkies.

I love the Misty Trees stamp, and when I saw the new Believe stamp, I just knew they would be perfect together.  I stamped the Misty Trees with a soft green ink onto white cardstock, and then I stamped the Believe with a dark evergreen ink.  It's hard to tell, but I added some iridescent gems to the stars in the sentiment.

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, to save when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You can grab these two stamps that I used today, Misty Trees and Believe, and you can stock up on some more Christmas stamps from this month's release HERE.  Have a wonderful day!






 

No comments: