Pages

Friday, April 1, 2022

Technique Junkies April 2022 Stamp Release

 


Happy April 2022 Release Day!


We have new stamps in the Technique Junkies store today.  All of the April 2022 release stamps are 15% off through April 8.  No codes needed - just add the stamps to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

You can save 10% off everything else in the store by using my code, TJ10Holly.  Stock up on some previously released stamps, Shimmering Bliss sprays, stencils, ink pads, and more.

This month has some gorgeous floral stamps, a puppy, and lots of sentiments.  If you're like me and you "Gotta Have it All," here is a great deal for you.  You can get all of the April release stamps for just $90.64.  What a great price for all of these stamps!  Here's a little picture of all of the release stamps: 





For my first card today, I used the gorgeous new Wisteria Background.  I stamped the Wisteria Background with Versamark and covered it with white embossing powder.  After I tapped off the excess powder, I melted it with a heat tool.  Then I used the Colorful Blending Brushes and some distress inks to add some pink, purple, and blue colors to the gorgeous floral background.  The sentiment was stamped with purple ink and it is from the Dream Hope Wish Wonder set (previously released).


My second card today uses the new Ruff Life stamp featuring this adorable puppy holding some slippers in his mouth.  I stamped this with a brown ink and then colored this with Copic markers.  So cute!


My third card today uses two of the new floral stamps.  The sentiment image is called Born to Garden, and I used the new Blooming Wildflowers in the background.  I created this one a bit differently.  I actually blended some distress inks onto some white cardstock first, then I stamped the Blooming Wildflowers with Versamark.  I covered this with some shimmery clear embossing powder, tapped off the excess, and melted the powder with a heat tool.  

For the sentiment, I stamped the Born to Garden with a black pigment ink (Versafine Clair Nocturne) onto some vellum.  Then I poured some black embossing powder over the vellum while the ink was still wet, tapped off the excess, and melted it very carefully with a heat tool.  I then cut a piece of double-sided adhesive sheet to the same size as the vellum, attached it to the back of the embossed vellum, and adhered this to my wildflower background.  This is the easiest way to adhere vellum so you don't see any glue or tape through the vellum.


Looking for more inspiration?  Check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with these new release stamps:




Remember, you can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a wonderful day!






No comments: