Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Live Colorful


Good morning!  The new Paint Strokes stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is definitely one of my top ten favorites.  It's so fun to stencil the different paint shapes onto my cards.  For this one, I used every variation of the five different shapes in a rainbow of colors.  I would ink up the stencil one way, then turn it around and use a different paint stroke pattern for another color, and then I repeated the process until I had a full rainbow on my card.  This reminds me of the Pinterest craft project where you glue crayons to a canvas and then just barely melt the crayons until they start running down the canvas.  So much fun!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Come on back tomorrow to see the new release stencils for April!  



 

No comments: