Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Golden Cranes


Good morning!  Today I am sharing this card I created with the gorgeous Japanese Cranes stamp from Technique Junkies.  I stamped the Japanese Cranes with Versamark ink onto some black cardstock, then covered it with gold embossing powder.  After I tapped off the excess powder, I used a heat tool to melt the gold powder on the black cardstock.  These cranes really come to life with that shiny gold reflecting off the black paper.

I added some gold mats behind the cranes and the gorgeous blue washi paper.  You can see the swirls of gold paint on that blue washi paper.  It's just beautiful.  I adhered all the layers to a black card base.  It's a very clean and simple card but everything is taken up a notch with all the gold accents.

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You'll save 10% off your order and you'll have fun looking at all the great stamps in the store.  You will also find ink pads, Shimmering Bliss sprays, and stencils galore.  Have a wonderful day!
 



 

No comments: