Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Technique Junkies March 2022 Release


Happy March 2022 Release Day!


We have new stamps in the Technique Junkies store today.  All of the March 2022 release stamps are 15% off through March 8.  No codes needed - just add the stamps to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

You can save 10% off everything else in the store by using my code, TJ10Holly.  Stock up on some previously released stamps, Shimmering Bliss sprays, stencils, ink pads, and more.

This month is a very eclectic collection of stamps.  There's a little bit of everything for everyone.   If you're like me and you "Gotta Have it All," here is a great deal for you.  You can get all of the March release stamps for just $82.28.  What a great price for all of these stamps!  Here's a little picture of all of the release stamps: 





For my first card today, I've used the beautiful new Japanese Cranes stamp.  I stamped it with some black ink onto white cardstock, and then I roughed up some gorgeous washi paper for the background.


For my second card, I used the beautiful Blooming Dogwood Blossoms.  I stamped it twice with Versamark onto some pink cardstock and then embossed with white embossing powder.  I paired this background with a sentiment from the previously released Lavender Friendship Sentiments set.


The next card showcases the new Zen Edges set.  I had so much fun with this one.  On this card, I stamped it with black ink and then colored in the different sections with Copic markers.  It's such a fun set and there's so many different ways to use it.  The sentiment is the previously released Something Creative.



Looking for more inspiration?  Check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with these new release stamps:




Remember, you can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a wonderful day!






 

No comments: