Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Make a Wish Band Birthday

 


Good morning!  I've got a fun birthday card to share with y'all today.  Did you see the new Slimline Band Border stamp from Technique Junkies?  It's a long stamp with seven people on it and it's great for a slimline sized card.  But this stamp is so versatile, because you can very easily make it fit on a regular A2 sized card.  

I used a couple of sticky notes and placed them over the figures on the left and the right sides of the Slimline Band Border stamp.  Then I used my ink pad to ink up the five figures in the center of the stamp.  I made sure to remove the sticky notes from the stamp before I pressed the stamp onto my pale green paper.  See how easy that is?  Just a couple of sticky notes can help you transform this stamp from a slimline image to a regular A2 image.

I purposely stamped the Slimline Band Border a little higher on the green paper so I would have room for a sentiment underneath.  That space is perfect for the Hooray sentiment.  I love how it fits so well with the band border stamp.

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You will save 10% off your order, so have fun browsing through all the great stamps and supplies.  





 

No comments: