Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Birthday Shaker Card with Streamers


Good morning!  I'm sharing a fun confetti shaker card with you today.  I started by brushing some blue oxide ink over the Big Happy Birthday stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Then I picked out a lime green oxide ink and brushed it over the Fab Streamers stencil right on top of the previously stenciled blue birthday sentiment.  It's so fun and festive!  

The next part was the shaker assembly.  I cut down my stenciled panel so it would fit into a clear envelope and then I added some sequins and some die cut streamer bits.  Then I sealed the envelope and adhered this shaker to a white card base.

Feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order by using the code at checkout.  There are some great new birthday designs this month as well as hundreds of other wonderful stencils waiting for you to play with them.  Happy shopping!

 

No comments: