Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Purple Confetti Shaker Card


Good morning!  In case you didn't know, I have gone crazy for shaker cards lately.  They are just so much fun and this particular way of making the shaker cards is so easy.

I started by stenciling the background with the new Layered Party stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  I used a soft lavender for the first layer (the straight sprinkles) and then a grape color for the stars and the hearts.  Then I cut a clear envelope apart and taped three of the sides to the back of my stenciled paper.  With the top left open, I sprinkled in some sequins and beads in various shades of purple.  Then I taped the top of the clear plastic to the back of the stenciled paper and glued this down onto a grape card base.  For the sentiment, I stamped it in a grape ink and cut it out with coordinating dies and then adhered it to the front of the shaker card.

Are you crazy for shaker cards like I am?  Wouldn't it be fun to have a whole rainbow of shaker cards like this?  The stencils from A Colorful Life Designs are perfect for making the backgrounds to go inside the shaker cards.  Check them out at A Colorful Life Designs, and be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order.  Have a great day!
 

 

No comments: