Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Colorful Papel Picado Birthday


Good morning, friends!  Today is a new release day over at A Colorful Life Designs, and this month is all about birthdays.  There are some awesome new birthday stencils perfect for all the people in your life.  One of the new stencils is this Papel Picado Happy Birthday stencil that I used on my card today.  I brushed over this stencil with some pink and blue inks, and where the two colors overlapped, this gorgeous shade of purple appeared.  I added some rhinestones to some of the dots on this card for that extra oomph.  

I love the intricacy of this gorgeous stencil.  It reminds me of the beautiful cut papers I would see all over San Antonio in all kinds of bright and bold colors.

Check out all the great new stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order.  Happy Shopping!

 

No comments: