Pages

Friday, February 4, 2022

Big 3 Birthday Candles Shaker Card


Happy Friday!  I made this fun shaker card for my little great-nephew who is turning 3 this month.  I used the Big Candles stencil and the Simple Happy Birthday stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  The Big Candles stencil actually has five candles on it, but I masked off two of them so I could have three candles for the birthday boy.  Then I made the shaker frame, filled it with yellow and gold sequins, and adhered it over the candles.  The sentiment is stenciled with the Simple Happy Birthday stencil and glued to the top of the shaker.

Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are a bunch of great new birthday stencils in the shop this month, so have fun!


 

No comments: