Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

You Old Buzzard Birthday


Hee hee hee!  I love this sentiment on this fun birthday card.  I can think of several "old buzzards" who would get a kick out of this card.  Hahahaaa!

The candles in the background and the sentiment are new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  The candles are actually a two part stencil set called Layered Candles - the sticks and the flames are on separate stencils.  I started by placing the candle (the stick part) stencil over some white cardstock and I brushed some green and blue inks all over it.  Then I removed that stencil and layered the flame stencil so the flames would align just above the blue and green candles.  I brushed some yellow ink over the flame stencil and then adhered this background to a black card base.

The sentiment stencil, Old Buzzard, was placed over some white cardstock and stenciled with black ink.  Then I trimmed it down and adhered it to a black mat before affixing it to my card.

You can save 10% off your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs by using this code, HollyFan10.  There are a bunch of wonderful birthday stencils that have been released this month, so have fun shopping!


 

No comments: