Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Technique Junkies February 2022 stamp release


Happy February 2022 Release Day!


We have new stamps in the Technique Junkies store today.  All of the February 2022 release stamps are 15% off through February 8.  No codes needed - just add the stamps to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

You can save 10% off everything else in the store by using my code, TJ10Holly.  Stock up on some previously released stamps, Shimmering Bliss sprays, stencils, ink pads, and more.

This month is all about birthdays, with some great sentiments, new slimline sized stamps, and some fun celebratory background stamps.  If you're like me and you "Gotta Have it All," here is a great deal for you.  You can get all of the February release stamps for just $92.99.  Here's a little picture of all of the release stamps: 



On my first card today, I've used some sentiments from the new Inside Out: Young at Heart set.  I used an embossing folder with a bunch of numbers on it and lightly rubbed a white ink pad over the embossed areas.  Then I added the "Age is Just a Number" sentiment across the numbers.



On the inside, I stamped the rest of the sentiment.  LOL!


On the next card, I used the new Sparkling Celebration background and the Birthday Queen stamp.  I embossed both of these with gold embossing powder, and then I brushed some pink, aqua, and purple inks over the embossed background.


My last card today features two of the new slimline stamps, Slimline Band Border and Rock Star Birthday Sentiments.  These are fun to mix and match.  I stamped the Slimline Band Border with some black ink onto some red patterned paper from my stash.  The sentiment was stamped with black ink onto white cardstock and trimmed down to fit underneath the band border.


All of these stamps are great for building up my stash of birthday cards.  I've got a nice stack ready for some upcoming birthdays.

Looking for more inspiration?  Check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with these new release stamps:




Remember, you can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a wonderful day!




 


No comments: