Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sepia Lavender Frame


Good morning!  Today, I'm sharing this sepia-toned lavender frame card with stamps from Technique Junkies.  I stamped the gorgeous new Lavender Frame with a dark brown ink (Pinecone Versafine Clair) onto some white cardstock.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the Lavender Friendship Sentiments set with the same brown ink inside the frame.

To get that sepia-toned shading around the frame, I masked off the center of the frame first.  Then I used a blending brush and some brown dye ink and very lightly brushed the ink around the outside of the frame.  I carefully peeled off the mask to reveal the bright white sentiment area and then adhered this stamped panel to a dark brown mat and a white card base.

You can save some money when you shop at Technique Junkies by using this code, TJ10Holly, when you check out.  Stock up on these stamps and the blending brushes along with some Shimmering Bliss sprays and stencils.  Happy shopping!



 

No comments: