Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Confetti Shaker Galentine's Day


Galentine's Day is February 13, the day before Valentine's Day, and it's a fun excuse to send happy mail to your friends.  I made this fun shaker card with a couple of new stamps from Technique Junkies.  

I started by embossing the Falling Confetti Hearts with white powder onto some red cardstock.  Then I took some plastic packaging and cut it larger than the red panel.  I taped three sides of the plastic to the back of the red panel, leaving one end open.  I added some clear sequins to the "pocket" and then taped the shaker completely all around the back of the red panel.  I stamped the Happy Galentine's Day onto some white cardstock, die cut it with an oval die, glued it to a black scalloped oval die cut and adhered it to the front of the shaker.  Then I used double-sided tape to adhere the shaker to a black card base.

This is such a fun and easy card to make.  The Happy Galentine's Day stamp pairs perfectly with the Falling Confetti Hearts.  Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You'll save 10% off your order and you'll have some fun new stamps to play with!





 

No comments: