Pages

Monday, January 3, 2022

Glittered Hearts Valentine's Day


Good morning!  I have Valentine's Day on the brain, and I'm sharing this glittery creation with you today.  I used the new Happy Love stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create the background.  I started by placing the Happy Love stencil onto some red cardstock, and then I spread some white stencil paste over the whole panel.  I carefully lifted the stencil up and then immediately covered the wet hearts with some white glitter.  I tapped the glitter into the paste very very lightly with my fingers and then set it aside to dry.  Once it was completely dry, I brushed off the excess glitter and added the die cut sentiment (Elizabeth Craft Designs).

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will get 10% off your entire order.  There are hundreds of great stencils to choose from, so have fun shopping!



 

No comments: