Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2022

XOXO Hearts Shaker Valentine



Good morning and Happy New Year!  I'm excited to see what 2022 brings!

I have a fun shaker card to share with you today.  I started by brushing some pink ink over the brand new Happy Love stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I started with a light hand at the top and added more color and more pressure as I went down so I would get this pink ombre coloring on these stenciled hearts.

I found some smaller love sentiments and stamped them with black ink inside some of the hearts.  Once this panel was completely dry, I wrapped some clear plastic packaging around the card, taping it on the back on three sides.  With one side still open, I poured in some clear sequins and then I taped off that end.  These full card front shakers are so much fun to make!

Check out the great new stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs by clicking here.  Use my code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order.  Have a great day!

 

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm always afraid of shaker cards! This is lovely and I think I need to try it!!