Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Shimmery Embossed Hello



Good morning, folks!  I tried something new with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and I thought I'd share it with you.  I started by placing the new Stylized Four Petal stencil on some pale pinky/yellow cardstock and I ran these through my machine with an embossing pad.  This imprints the pattern from the stencil into the paper.  While the stencil was still embedded in the paper, I lightly sprayed over the exposed areas with some shimmery spray and then I peeled the stencil off.  You can see the subtle shimmer on the raised areas of the paper in the picture below.  It's such a cool effect!

 

If you want to save some money when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs, please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, and there are hundreds of wonderful stencils to choose from.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: