Pages

Friday, April 1, 2022

I Wish We Lived Closer


Good morning!  A Colorful Life Designs has released some great new stencils for April and I've used two of them on this card today.  I started by brushing on different colors into each of the houses from the Row of Houses stencil, and then I brushed some black ink onto the coordinating doors and windows from the same Row of Houses stencil.  The sentiment, called Closer, was brushed with some black ink directly above the houses.

If you are like me and you just gotta have 'em all, there is a special Master Creator Bundle where you can get all of the new April 2022 stencils at a discount for only $83.86.  There is a great mix of graduation stencils, geometric stencils, and some houses and sentiments in this bundle. 



Please feel free to use my code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save on older stencils as well as new ones, so have fun shopping!


 

 

No comments: