Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Geometric Birthday


This new Mid Century Geometric stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is a wonderful assemblage of half circles in an abstract pattern.  I've got three more cards using this stencil that I will be sharing with you over the next few days.  I was having so much fun pairing this stencil with all kinds of different mediums, and I can't wait to share them with you.

On this card today, I blended some green, yellow, and blue inks over this Mid Century Geometric stencil and added a birthday sentiment.  I love the graphic look with the soft blending - such a fun study in contrasts.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can see all of the new stencils for this month HERE.  Come on back tomorrow to see what I've done with this stencil and a black Sharpie marker.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: