Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Geometric Dude


Here is another card I've created with that fabulous Mid Century Geometric stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I love how this one turned out, and I can't wait to try this again with different colors.

As you can see, I used colored pencils with the Mid Century Geometric stencil.  I placed the stencil onto a kraft card base (that's right - no layers!), and colored in each of the half circles with a colored pencil.  I selected three colors, a beige, a darker brown, and a turquoise.  These particular pencils are Luminance pencils - so creamy and buttery, and they don't break like the Prismacolor pencils tend to do.

I totally zoned out while coloring in each half circle on this card.  It's so fun and easy and relaxing.  Think of all the different colors you could use!  I die cut the letters from white cardstock and glued them right onto the card.  I love this card so much, I think I'm going to give this to my hubby for his birthday.  That way it will still be here and I can look at it from time to time.  LOL

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, so have fun shopping!  You can see all the stencils from the April release HERE, and you can check out all of the stencils by clicking on the SHOP ALL button.  


 

No comments: