Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Laugh with Wildflowers



Good morning!  I created this card using a scrap piece for the background.  I had done something for another card and there was some blue ink left over on my glass mat.  It was quite a bit, and I didn't want to waste it, so I smooshed some white cardstock down into it until it filled the paper.  I love how some areas are more white and some areas are more blue.

After this blue panel was completely dry, I stamped it with the gorgeous new Blooming Wildflowers stamp from Technique Junkies.  I used Versamark ink and some white embossing powder, and after I melted the powder with a heat tool, the wildflowers really popped out against the blue background.  It's so delicate and gorgeous.  I love this background stamp!

I used the Laugh sentiment from the Inside Out: Size Matters set (Technique Junkies) and stamped it with the same blue ink I used on the background.  To help it stand out a little bit, I added a scalloped circle behind the sentiment which was inked on the edges with the same blue ink as the sentiment.

All of the new April release stamps are on sale at 15% off through April 8, no code needed.  That includes both the Blooming Wildflowers and the Inside Out: Size Matters stamps that I've used today.  You can see all of the new April release stamps here.  

I love the soft and delicate look of this card.  This Blooming Wildflowers background stamp is my new favorite and I have a feeling I will be using this a lot.  :-)  

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off your order when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You will automatically get 15% off the new release stamps (only through April 8) and then my code will give you 10% off anything else in your cart.  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: