Pages

Friday, April 8, 2022

Geometric Doodles


I'm back with another card that I created with the Mid Century Geometric stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Here, I've traced the half circles from the stencil with a fine black Sharpie marker and then I doodled in the inside of each half circle.  Is this doodling or zentangling?  I just let my mind wander as I worked in each section.  It's a fun way to escape from reality for a while!

I cut my doodled piece down to fit onto the bottom half of a white card and added a narrow strip of black cardstock above that.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Ink Blot Shop above the black strip.  I love the stark look of this black and white card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% on your entire order, and there are lots of stencils to choose from.  You can see all of the new April release stencils HERE and the Mid Century Geometric stencil is HERE.   Come on back on Monday and Tuesday to see what else I've done with this fun Mid Century Geometric stencil.  Happy Friday!



 

No comments: