Pages

Friday, April 15, 2022

Rainbow Daisy Birthday


Good morning!  Yesterday was a perfect spring day and today promises to be similar, so I wanted to share a happy rainbow card with you this morning.  I used the Daisy Bouquet stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and brushed on some pink, yellow, and blue distress inks.  You're probably thinking that I forgot to list the orange and green inks, but no.  I didn't use any.  Since yellow and blue make green and yellow and red make orange, there's no need for the extra colors.  I just made sure to overlap the colors and like magic, the green and orange appear just like that.  

I stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions with a black ink (Nocturne Versafine Clair) and placed it on the card with some foam tape.  I love this cute and easy card!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, so have fun shopping!  Enjoy your weekend!


 

No comments: