Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Pink Potholder Hello


Good morning!  It's a beautiful day out there, so nice and cool and sunny after being gray and rainy all day yesterday.  Everything is so green!!

I thought I would share this sweet card I made with the Potholder stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed it over some pink cardstock, brushed pink ink over the stencil, and then added the white strip with the sentiment and some black satin ribbon. 

This is a quick and easy card to make when you want to have some non-holiday cards ready to mail.  I have a friend who loves to wear stylish hats and her personality is larger than life.  I think I'll surprise her with this cute card.  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your order and you'll have some great new stencils to play with!  Happy shopping!


 

No comments: