Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Just Chicken In Dex Card


Good morning!  There is a new stencil release over at A Colorful Life Designs today, and this month is full of awesome geometrical designs.  I used the fun new Big and Little Lines stencil on my dex card today.

I began by die cutting the dex card from some green cardstock.  Then I placed the Big and Little Lines stencil over the green card and brushed some darker green ink over the whole piece.  While that was drying, I die cut another dex card from brown cardstock and then trimmed it and adhered just the bottom fourth of the brown piece to the green stenciled dex card.  Then I glued on some cute little die cut ephemera and signed the back.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to help you save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  If you love it all, there is a Master Creator Bundle where you can save 20% and get all of the stencils with one click.  There is also a special savings for the entire August Card Bling that will only be available until August 7.  (You gotta get those polka dot Card Blings!!!)  Have an awesome day!!







 

No comments: