Pages

Friday, August 16, 2024

Cayenne Mum Hello


Good morning!  I'm back with another card I created with the new Chrysanthemum Set stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This stencil is on sale for just $4 until August 22, so grab it now while you can get it at this fantastic price.

I love the look of this mum, and I wanted to see how it would look if I added a bit of color between the stenciled petals.  I placed the Chrysanthemum Set stencil so that the largest flower was angled slightly at the bottom of my white card panel.  I brushed some green ink on the stem and some deep orange cayenne ink on the petals.  I removed the stencil and lightly brushed some of the same deep cayenne ink over the petals (just using the leftover ink already on the brush).  I love how that turned out!

This stenciled panel was die cut with a rounded corners die and adhered to a cayenne card base.  I die cut the sentiment (Picket Fence Studios) from the same cayenne cardstock and adhered it above the stenciled mum.  For my finishing touch, I added some gorgeous Metallic Bronze Card Bling above and below the flower.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can also use this code to save a little extra on this Chrysanthemum Set stencil even while it's on sale this week, so go ahead and add this to your cart.  Check out all the gorgeous August stencils and pick out a few colors of Card Bling for your cardmaking needs.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: