Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Teal Hi with Polka Dot Bling


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I created with a stencil and some fun polka dot Card Bling from A Colorful Life Designs.  I actually squealed when I saw the polka dot Card Bling, and I had to pull out the new White with Black Dots Card Bling to put on this card.  It's so cute!!

I started by spraying a panel of watercolor paper with some distress ink sprays and letting it dry.  Then I placed the new Bound Boxes stencil over the colorful panel and brushed some black ink over the whole thing.  To add a little extra texture and to flatten out this watercolor panel, I ran it through my die cutting machine with a texture plate (Concord and 9th).  I glued this panel to a white card base and then I added the die cut sentiment (Concord and 9th) to the center.  Lastly, I added some of the cute White with Black Dots Card Bling all over the card.  

The full set of August Card Bling is on sale this week until August 7.  You can save 20% off the regular price AND you can use my code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% on top of the already discounted bundle.  This code, HollyFan10, can also save you money on stencils, stamps, and all the Card Bling, so have fun shopping!  I hope you have a great week!




 

No comments: