Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Shimmery Mum Hello


Good morning!  There is a brand new Mid-month Motivation stencil in the A Colorful Life Designs shop, and this one is a gorgeous Chrysanthemum Set.  This stencil is on sale for only $4 for just one week until August 22, so get it now before the price goes up.  There are three sizes of gorgeous mum flowers on this 6x9 stencil, and I had fun playing with this.  

I placed the Chrysanthemum Set onto some white cardstock, and then I brushed some dark brown ink over the largest mum first.  Then I picked up the stencil and moved it so that the medium mum was on the right side of the panel and brushed some more dark brown ink on that.  Then I picked up the stencil again, repositioned it so that the small mum was below the large stenciled mum, and brushed the dark brown ink onto that.  After all three stenciled mums were completely dry, I pulled out some yellow and green distress sprays and sprayed the panel.  After this panel was dry, I pulled out the new shimmery Distress Spritz spray (Amber) and sprayed a light coat of that over the top.  While this was drying, I die cut the sentiment (Picket Fence Studios) twice from white cardstock and glued them together.

Once the stenciled and sprayed panel was completely dry, I glued this to a white card base.  Then I adhered the sentiment above the mums and added some of the gorgeous new Satin Matte Copper Card Bling randomly all over the card.  Check out the gorgeous shimmer on this card in the picture below!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can use this code on all the stencils, stamps, and Card Bling in the store, and you can use this code to save a little extra on the sale price of this Chrysanthemum Set this week.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share another card I created with this gorgeous mum stencil!



 

No comments: