Pages

Monday, August 19, 2024

Alternating Square Hi


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a bold card with y'all using the fun new Alternating Squares stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I had spent a day spraying all different colors of distress sprays onto watercolor papers and after they dried, I looked through the panels to see which ones I wanted to stencil onto.  I found this yellow almost orange-y ombre-ish panel and I just had to see how this would look.

I placed the Alternating Squares stencil over my sprayed panel and brushed black ink over the whole thing.  After it was completely dry, I glued it to a black card base.  The sentiment (Concord and 9th) was die cut from black cardstock and glued to a vellum circle, which was then glued to the stenciled background.  It's clean and simple, but because of that gorgeous stencil, this card has a bold impact.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off everything (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  The August release has lots of wonderful geometrical stencils and you know how much I love all the Card Bling.  Have fun shopping!


 

No comments: