Pages

Friday, August 23, 2024

Big Lined Hugs


Good morning!  Can you believe this is the last week of August already??  I am more than ready for some fall weather, believe me.  I am so NOT a hot-weather person.  LOL!

For my card today, I played around with some different ideas.  I began by placing the Big and Little Lines stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over some watercolor paper and I spread some white texture paste over the whole panel.  After that dried completely, I took this panel outside and sprayed two different colors of sprays at a diagonal.  One color is a pale peach (top left) and the other color is a deeper, yet still soft, orange color.  I wanted to keep the feel of this card soft, so I die cut the sentiment (Concord and 9th) from white cardstock and the shadow from vellum.  The Satin Matte Nude Card Bling is just perfect with the colors on this card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are hundreds of gorgeous stencils in the store, as well as stamps and Card Bling.  The code will help you save a little bit while you get some fun new supplies to play with!  Have a fabulous day!


 

No comments: