Pages

Friday, August 2, 2024

Celebrate Bling Shaker


Good morning!!  There are some fabulous new stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs this month, and I've been having fun making all kinds of cards with them.  I used the new Linear Lines stencil on my card today along with a mix of new and old Card Bling.  

I started by spraying this watercolor paper with some colorful distress sprays and then I set it aside to dry.  Then I placed the Linear Lines stencil over my sprayed panel, taped it down, and sponged some black ink over the whole piece.  While that was drying, I die cut the sentiment (Hero Arts) and glued the black and white pieces together.  

After my stenciled panel was completely dry, I added double-sided tape to the back of the panel.  Then I cut up some plastic packaging so it was larger than my panel and adhered it to the back on three sides.  I left one side open and poured in some Card Bling that matched my sprayed colors.  The Glossy White is one of the new colors of Card Bling, and you can see in my picture how the white is a nice bright white against the dark stenciled background.  I folded the clear plastic over and taped it down on the back to seal it up, and then I adhered this shaker panel to a white card base.  Lastly, I glued the die cut sentiment to the center of my shaker card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  There is a special deal this week only until the 7th where you can get 20% off all the new August Card Bling AND you can use my code, HollyFan10, for an extra 10% off as well.  That's an awesome deal, so grab it while you can.  Happy Friday!






 

No comments: