Pages

Monday, July 29, 2024

Flower Bud Note


Good morning!  Today's card is full of bright summer-time colors, and we are going to have some HOT weather this week here in Texas.  It's been such a mild summer so far, and I have loved it!  But now we are going to see our "normal" summer temperatures in the high 90's so I'm definitely staying inside with my air conditioning.

For my card today, I pulled out the sweet Mid Century Buds stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and I taped it down over some white cardstock.  Then I brushed on some yellow, orange, and hot pink inks in an ombre from top to bottom.  I love this graphic look, so I didn't want to cover it up.  I kept it simple with a die cut sentiment in black and white, and then I adhered this panel to a black card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to check out the awesome July release, and you can use that code, HollyFan10, to save on the Card Bling as well. I hope you're staying cool!


 

No comments: