Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Birthday Circling Path


Good morning!  Here's a bright and shiny card to help you wake up today.  LOL  The new stencil release from A Colorful Life Designs has some fun mid-century and geometric designs, and I pulled out the Circling Path stencil to use on this card.  It's such a fun and whimsical design.

I placed the Circling Path stencil over a bright mango card and brushed some mango ink over the whole thing.  After I added the sentiment (Taylored Expressions), I pulled out the new Luminous Poolside Card Bling.  It's a gorgeous pale blue, almost turquoise sequin, and it's the opposite color of this mango card on a color wheel.  I had fun gluing these shiny sequins all over the card.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  Grab this Circling Path stencil and check out all the other great stencils in the July release.  The July Card Bling is on a special sale until the 7th, AND you can use the code, HollyFan10, to save even more.  Check back here on Friday and I'll share a card I created with the gorgeous Luminous Celadon Card Bling.  Have a great day!






 

No comments: