Pages

Monday, July 15, 2024

Wavy Smile


Good morning!  Have you seen the new Card Bling over at A Colorful Life Designs?  It's a new collection of Luminous colors, and wow..... they are gorgeous.  I used two of those new colors on this card today.

I placed the new Mid Century Waves stencil over some white cardstock and then I spread some pink and purple pastes over the top.  While I had the purple paste open, I also spread some over some scrap paper.  After both of these pieces were dry, I glued the stenciled panel to a white card base.  I used the scrap paper with the purple paste and cut the shadow die word from this so it would match my card.  Then I die cut the actual word "smile" from white cardstock and glued it to the purple shadow die before I adhered it to my card.  I stamped the "You Make Me" with black ink onto some white cardstock, trimmed it down, and adhered it above the "smile."  Lastly, I pulled out the Luminous Whisper Pink and the Luminous Violet Card Bling and affixed them all over the card.

You can save 10% off your entire order by entering this code, HollyFan10, when you check out at A Colorful Life Designs.  This code is good on the stencils (excluding Master Creator Bundles), stamps, and Card Bling in the store.  Have fun shopping!




 

No comments: