Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Starry Holidays




Remember the gold Starry Joy to the World card I posted the other day (here)?  I used that same stencil for today's card, but I did some ink blending with it this time.  I placed the All The Stars stencil from A Colorful Life Designs down onto some white cardstock and then I brushed some dark blue and deep purple distress inks all over.  After I lifted the stencil off, the white stars really popped out against the deep ink colors.

I die cut the sentiment (Hero Arts) from some black cardstock and some white glitter paper.  I glued the black die cut behind the glitter paper and angled it a little bit to the right for that hint of a shadow.  After I glued on the sentiment, I adhered the panel to a white card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so stock up on all the stencils that are on your wish list.  You will find the All The Stars stencil HERE.  The Christmas stencils are HERE and you can have fun browsing around in the Nature category HERE.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: