Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Joy of Wonder Poinsettias


Good morning!  The arctic blast is heading our way and it will be freezing cold in the next hour or two.  I thought I'd post this pretty Christmas card before anything happens to the power.  

I love the new Dotted Poinsettia stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed this stencil onto some pinky peachy cardstock, and then I brushed some Saltwater Taffy Distress ink over that.  Isn't that a most unusual Christmas card color?  I love this fresh new color combo!  I paired this with a couple of strips of gold cardstock, a die cut snowflake, a sentiment from Pinkfresh embossed in gold, and some gold pearls dotted here and there.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save 10% off this gorgeous Dotted Poinsettia stencil as well as the other stencils in your cart (excluding bundles).  The Dotted Poinsettia stencil is HERE, and you can check out all the great Christmas stencils HERE.  If you're starting on your Valentine cards, you can see all the great Valentine's Day stencils HERE.  Have a wonderful day and stay warm!




 

No comments: