Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Glittery Teal Holly


Good morning!  Today's holiday card is full of glittery teal goodness.  I used the fabulous new Outline Holly stencil from A Colorful Life Designs with some glittery teal paste (Turquoise Jewelry Luxe from Picket Fence Studios).  I trimmed the panel and layered it with a teal cardstock before adhering to the right side of a white card.  Then I stamped the sentiment (SU Tin of Tags) with a teal ink.  This card is perfect for mailing with just a single first class stamp, and I love the sparkle and shine from the glittery stenciling.

You can save 10% off stencils from A Colorful Life Designs by entering this code, HollyFan10, when you check out.  The Outline Holly stencil that I used today is HERE.  Looking for more holiday stencils?  Check out all the great stencils HERE and have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: