Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Glittery Purple Holidays


How about a glittery purple holiday card?  This one was fun to create!

I started by placing the Driven Snow stencil from A Colorful Life Designs onto some white cardstock.  Then I spread some purple glitter paste over the stencil, removed the stencil and washed it off, and let the piece dry.  Meanwhile, I die cut the Happy Holidays (Hero Arts) from black, white, and purple metallic papers.  I carefully glued the die cuts together, slightly offsetting each layer for a shadow effect.  After my stenciled background was dry, I glued the sentiment to the top and adhered the whole thing to a white card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire cart, excluding the bundles.  You can see the gorgeous Driven Snow stencil HERE and all the Christmas stencils HERE.  I hope you have a great day!


 

No comments: