Pages

Monday, December 19, 2022

Peace Skates


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this holiday card featuring the Marvelous Masks Diamond stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This is a set of 4 different sizes of diamonds, and I've used the largest stencil (#5) on today's card.

I placed the Marvelous Masks Diamond 5 stencil onto a white card and then I very lightly brushed some pale blue ink all over the stencil.  I removed the stencil and then adhered the die cut flowers, foliage, and skates (Spellbinders) at the top of the diamond.  The sentiment (Memory Box) was cut from a dark green paper and adhered near the bottom of the stenciled diamond.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so have fun shopping!  You can find the Marvelous Masks Diamonds HERE.  If you're in the mood to browse around, check out the great Christmas stencils HERE or the Birthday stencils HERE.  I bet you'll find a few new must-haves for your crafty stash!  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: