Pages

Friday, December 23, 2022

Pile of Presents Christmas


Good morning!  It's a freezing blustery day out there, brrrrrrr!  It's so weird to have actual winter weather in December, and I'm looking forward to a nice warm cup of hot cocoa.

My card today is a quick and easy one.  I used the Pile of Presents stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and brushed on three different colors of distress inks on a diagonal.  I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) with the purple ink next to the purple gifts.  I thought about adding some pearls or gems, but I decided to leave it like this so it will be easy to mail.

This Pile of Presents stencil is super versatile.  You could use it for Christmas, birthdays, baby showers, wedding showers, and even graduations.  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save 10% off this Pile of Presents stencil as well as all the other stencils (excluding bundles).  The Pile of Presents stencil can be seen HERE.  If you're looking for more ideas for birthday cards, you can see all the great birthday stencils HERE.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!







 

No comments: