Pages

Friday, December 2, 2022

Falliday Fest - Holiday Flowers


Good morning!  Have you been playing in the Falliday Fest challenges over at Splitcoaststampers?  Falliday Fest is the best time of the year on SCS, with fun holiday-themed challenges spread out over two weeks.  I am one of the hostesses and my challenge is up on SCS today.  

I'm challenging everyone to show me their creations with holiday flowers.  I want to see some Christmas/holiday flowers on your project. They can be stamped, die cut, watercolored, drawn with markers, cut with scissors, or even made from tissue papers like we did way back when we were kids. It's all about having fun and enjoying the holiday spirit!

I pulled out some Spellbinders poinsettia dies and greenery dies and cut everything from red, yellow, white, olive, and green cardstock.  I flicked some gold paint over all of the poinsettia petals before I glued them together, and I painted the yellow centers with the same gold paint.  The sentiment from Elizabeth Craft Designs was cut from gold glitter paper.  I glued everything down onto a black card base which makes the flowers really stand out.

Play along with us over on SCS and show us your Falliday creations!  You can find my challenge HERE.  There's lots of inspiration and some fun tutorials for you to try.  Happy Friday!


 

No comments: