Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Glittery Snowy Holidays


Good morning!  I just looked at our temperature readout, and it is 36 degrees out there!  BRRRR!!!!  There's no snow out there, but there is plenty of snow on my card today.  

I used the fun new Dotted Flakes stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and I spread some clear glitter paste through the stencil onto some dark blue cardstock.  I love how the glitter shows up on this deep blue paper.  I adhered this stenciled panel to a white card base and then added the die cut sentiment (Hero Arts).  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save 10% off this Dotted Flakes stencil as well as all the other stencils in your cart (excluding the Master Creator Bundles).  The Dotted Flakes stencil can be seen HERE.  If you're looking for more Christmas stencils, you can find those HERE.  I hope you stay warm and have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: