Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Diamond Flowers Hello


Good morning, folks!  I just looked at the calendar and tomorrow is the last day of November??  How did that happen?  Time really seems to snowball once October arrives, doesn't it?

I'm sharing a fall flowers card with you today before December is here.  I used the awesome new Marvelous Masks Diamond stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to add a soft blue diamond in the center of my card.  Then I added a bunch of die cut flowers and leaves (Spellbinders) in various fall colors, making sure to leave enough room to stamp the sentiment (SU Nature's Prints).  I also added some gold pearls here and there for a little oomph.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  This Marvelous Masks Diamond set (you get 4 different sizes) is a must-have for your crafting and you can find it HERE.  Check out the rest of the Marvelous Masks shapes HERE, and you can see this month's releases HERE.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: