Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Christmas Joy & Cheer


Good morning!  A Colorful Life Designs has a new stencil release today and it is full of wonderful designs for your holiday projects.  Just look at all the great new stencils in the Master Creator Bundle below.  You can get all of these stencils with one click, and believe me, you will definitely love creating with all these designs.



Today I'm sharing this Christmas card that I created with the brand new Black Ice stencil.  Isn't that cool??  I spread some glittery black paste from Picket Fence Studios over the Black Ice stencil onto some black cardstock.  After this piece dried, I added a die cut border which was stamped with the sentiment and adhered the whole piece to a white card base.


Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your order (except for the Master Creator Bundles which are already 20% off).  Check out all the wonderful new stencils HERE and have fun shopping!  Be sure to come on back throughout the month as I share more of my creations with these great new stencils.  I have lots of Christmas cards to share with y'all!  :-)



 

No comments: