Pages

Friday, November 4, 2022

Snow Doily Greetings


This new Snow Doily stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is so pretty and so delicate.  I created this card by placing the Snow Doily stencil on some pale blue cardstock, and then I spread some clear glitter paste over the stencil.  After the glitter paste was completely dry, I used a blending brush and a darker shade of blue ink to shadow in all the stenciled areas.  This extra step really helps the stenciled glitter paste stand out on the card.

I glued this stenciled panel to a white card and added a deep blue strip of paper above the panel.  Then I placed this card in my MISTI and stamped the sentiment from Ink Blot Shop at the top.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This month is full of gorgeous new holiday stencils, so check them out HERE.  You can find the Snow Doily stencil HERE.  Happy Friday!




 

No comments: